- Stay tuned! I’m working on something.
Not so New
- On the 21st of June I was at Festival Imaterial, in Évora, with Vincent Moon to improvise a new trance object based on his AV archive and on the work he did in the days before our show with some of the artists who performed there
- From the 7th to the 12th of June I was in artistic residency at VIC Aveiro Arts House with Hugo Branco, Jorge Barco and BJ Nilsen to create a performance from the combination of our perspectives and practices around field recordings. The result was presented on the 12th, at GrETUA. This event, preceded by a workshop and round table, celebrated the launch of the compilation New Chronologies of Sound, which brings together proposals from various sound artists based on questions related to the possible and recognizable effects of the pandemic in the way of listening, creating and enjoying the sound-musical experience
- “Palavras Discretas”, an installation by João Pais that features my recorded voice, was created and is presented within the scope of the festival Reencontros de Música Contemporânea
- Síria’s song Maremoto was part of Audiosphere. Sound Experimentation 1980-2020, an exhibition at Museo Reina Sofía, in Madrid, curated by Francisco López